Sunday 11 July 2010

my first blog post; introduction!

Hi everyone!
So this is my first ever blog post in my new blog; hollycosmeticsxx.blogspot.com (i think thats what it is!)
So basically, im going to be using this blog as my personal blog but also for lots of beauty reviews and such like.
If you like what you see here, please follow my blog and i will update, as often as i can!
So, onto the intro;
My name is Holly, i live in England, with my mum, my brother and our 5 cats, 2 fish and a hamster! i love all things beauty related, fashion, makeup and things like that! i have a youtube called hollycosmeticsxx right now, but i havent got the courage to start posting videos yet, though i have recorded a couple!
I hope you enjoy this blog; come back later for more posts, but right now, im off to the ZOO! haha okay see you guys later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment