Monday 12 July 2010

Revlon nail paint review: Plum Night!(:


Revlon Nail Paint Review - Plum Night!
Sorry about my weird face in this picture, haha, it was taken late last night and to be quite honest, i was knackered! Anyways, on to the review!
This nail polish cost around the £7 mark from boots. It is from the brand REVLON which is one of the more expensive makeup counters in boots though it is still drugstore priced. The colour is Plum Night which is a beautiful deep purple colour. I think this would be an amazing colour for autumn and especially winter as it is a warm and comforting colour. Although it is summer, I really like to wear it now as it gives a nice edge to a floral outfit etc! Its also really good quality. You could make do with only 1 coat as its a nice thick but not too thick consistency. With 2 coats it looks amazing and is really quick to dry! The only downside to this polish is that it chips quite easily. Mine chipped on about the 2nd day which is not too bad but, at the same time, not too good either. Overall I would give this nail polish 8 stars out of 10 because I really love this colour for all seasons and I think it is very versatile and beautiful quality!
Thankyou for reading this review, I hope you enjoy and if you have any comments, please leave them below! Also, please follow me for more beauty reviews and hauls!
Holly xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment